01 September 2005

a letter for yellow-pi..

Hmm.. It is so hard to say this ..

First time when we met.. you are just nobody..
After I had so many chances knowing you.. I knew you are an amazing one
Maybe you seem a bit scary but underneath you are very kind and sweet, which is good, I think..
I am so thankful life has brought you into my life..

You know what.. I think you should know what I feel about you..
I have never thought that I can fall in love again..
Once I had given my heart to someone and he just let it broken.. and when it is returned to me.. my heart is never be the same again.. even it had turned me become a heartless person..

But you, in your way.. have touched my heart
You have taught me how to smile, to laugh and to love again..
Your desires, your thoughts, your hobbies, your style, your life.. these things really fascinate me.. and I knew I have felt in love with you..

Unfortunately.. I had just got you wrong..
I am only a friend of yours, not a special one..
But I was too in love to let it go.. so I kept pretending to be the one you care, the one you love..
I knew how pathetic I am.. but I did not care

I have been thinking about this for a week and now I realize it is not fair for you if I keep disturbing you..
This feeling is one thing that I should deal with..
So I have decided to let this go away.. and trying to forget everything about us..
Besides.. I am too tired to keep this feeling anymore..
I should move on..

Always be my friend, ok..

Do not get me wrong about this and do not hate me..
Everything that I have said before, you can trust me.. it is true..


Ps :
elu masih hutang nemenin gua ke Dufan en nonton konser Norah Jones lho :p