17 March 2006

my sweetest goodbye..

Let me sing you a waltz
Out of nowhere, out of my thoughts
About this lovely one night stand

You were there for me that night
Everything I always dreamt of in life
But now you are gone
You are far gone
All the way to your island of rain

It was, for you, just one night thing
But you were much more to me
Just so you know
I do not care what they say

I know what you meant for me that day
I just want another day
I just want another night
Even if it does not seem quite right

You meant, for me, much more
Than anyone I have met before
One single night with you, baby
Is worth a thousand with anybody

I have no bitterness, my sweet
I will never forget this one night thing
Even tomorrow, in other arms
My heart will stay yours..

(taken from After Sunset)

Ps : kapan-kapan kudu reuni tuh di Cosmo Hypersquare..
we will laugh about what we have done..:p