01 October 2009

about religion

still.. religion is a kind of huge issue for some relationship.
like my best friend's.. she happened to be in this different religion relationship. she knows that religion is a big issue for her family. it's like a must that she have to have a 'same religion' husband. now she feels like it's going nowhere..

for all my life, i've been taught in the church that i should to make a relationship with person in same religion or if different i should bring him to Jesus.

i always try to put that on my mind but when it comes to love, sometimes i just ignore it..
coz based on my experiences, a certain religion doesn't make you better than others.
i was hanging out with someone with same religion, but it ends worst, although now we start to talk again.
in other times, i've meet some guys with different religion and still i can catch along with them.
so i can't say that this religion issue is huge or not..

i dunno what's next in my life.. but still i'm hoping that i will spend the rest of my life with someone that i can pray together and going to church together..;)