06 October 2009

dear God (will always be)...

dear God..

here i am again, please don't get bored of me..
You know what i will say..
without words, You've already known what's on my mind..

yeah, still the same problem, God..
today i read a book about Elia.
can i be like him?
already known from the beginning what's his purpose in this life.
and You showed him exactly what he must did.
even his way was not smooth but still You guided him.
and at the end, he'd finished his task and You blessed him.

why do i feel, my life is not easy lately?
i just feel lost and lost and lost..
i'm losing my love, along with my hope and my spirit.
i know nothing last forever in this world..
but can You give more time to feel my love?

sometimes, i wish i can turn back of time..
i will go back to a moment that i was a child, and spend a lil time there..
a moment when..
i can be happy with no reason

dear God, i know how pathetic i am..
please make me strong then..