14 February 2011

happy f*cklentine

in a perfect world, they said, a man should be older than a woman, so a relationship can be working.
and that's something that i believe, until I've found you.. yes, you!!

you're the one who finally gave it up, and thinking it's going nowhere.
and i just agreed at the moment, i could accept the idea about that.
seems i was wrong, completely wrong.
I feel sad until right now.
I'm missing you, everything about you.
I should get over about you, but i can't.
I'm a mess, and totally idiot when I realized how naive i am.
thinking that difference age is not a big deal.

so it's a big deal for you and nothing can change it.
i should admit that I'm in love with you..
a nice guy with puppy eyes, careless but lovable..
but you're gone..
it's something that i should deal with now..

i'm still alive but i'm barely breathing..